Saturday, March 15, 2008

The big tease!

So it's Saturday night and just got home from helping pick the movies for the upcoming BANFF Mountain Film Festival(at JA Nugget 4/1 & 4/2) and what a great festival its going to be. As soon as I pull into the driveway Mother Nature cuts loose with snow, wind, and cold! Wasn't it 65 degrees earlier this week. I had the windows to the house open and was able to let the hounds nap in front of a screen door....I love this time of year! It's like an extra treat to have a day like that...a day to put on shorts, take a walk, ride the bike, and of course fire up the grill. I celebrated Monday's weather by grilling up a slab of ribs. I call those days the big tease...because in Northern Nevada you know the weather can change at the drop of a hat. Enjoy the tease later this week with 60's again...Soon it will be 90+ every day and we will be begging for fall. Talk to you in the morning!

No comments: