Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Waiting for snow!

I have always joked on the air that I can go without snow....now I'm begging, praying, dancing, and whatever for the white stuff. Yes, a white Christmas would be nice...but we need to get things going at the resorts. I have lived here for about 11 years and have never seen it this bad. Last night I had my front door open because it was sooo warm outside. We need snow and we need it quick. If you check out any of the resorts...outside of Mammoth...the conditions if not green...are a trace with man made snow. It is sooo warm and many days where they can't even make that. I don't ski....but I also don't want our economy to take a bigger hit than it has already had. Please grab your lucky rabbits feet, cross your fingers, whatever you do...and hope for a big old dumping! Talk to you in the morning.

No comments: