Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Favre retires!


For those that listen to the show...you know I am a die-hard Packer Fan! For 17 years I have lived for Sundays in fall with #4 Brett Favre and the Packers playing good American football. Times are changing and this morning he announced his retirement. I just spoke to my mother and she claims the whole state is in complete shock. It's not like you haven't had time to prepare for this day...it's been dangled like a carrot for the last 4-5 years.


There will never be another player like Brett Favre and I could not be more happier for him. He deserves retirement and everything that comes with it. I would have loved to see him play in one more Super Bowl...but that isn't in the cards. I'm just glad I had a chance to witness the road to the NFL Hall Of Fame. Talk to you in the morning.

No comments: