Friday, June 15, 2007

A week and not a peep from Paris!

Well it was a week ago today that Paris was sent back to jail kicking and screaming. It shocks me that nothing else has happened...and she has behaved herself. I will not trash her...in fact I have gained a drop of respect for her for to live up to what she did.....and I'm not talking about her probation/traffic citations. The reason she is in the slammer is because she show disrespect for the courts and the system. If...Paris played the game, dressed up nice, showed up on time, replied yes/no sir/madam...she would be out enjoying life. The sad news is Paris never learned those lessons from Mommy and Daddy Hilton....she has to learn the hard way behind bars.

I hope Paris means what she says in that she is a changed woman. She has the power and wealth to do a lot of good...in this screwed up world.
Talk to you in the morning...have a great weekend

No comments: