Friday, October 19, 2007

Just figures...

Sometimes its the small things that make you go huh! I'm not into clipping coupons or playing the Monopoly game at McDonalds...but I have been quite facinated with my sandwich card from Mr Pickles down the street from the radio station. Almost like getting assignments done for school...I would get my card punched everytime I went in for a sandwich. Well today was the day I was going to score my free sandwich...like a school kid I was thinking about it since I woke up this morning. After a late morning meeting it was time to collect my booty of meat, cheese, and bread. All excited I drive over to Mr. Pickles and ordered the all mother of sandwiches The WolfPack.(chicken breast, melted cheese on a dutch crunch bun) When I reached for my wallet and looked inside...the unthinkable happened...the sandwich card was gone and have no idea where it went. Needless to say I was heartbroken and handed over my credit card. To add insult to injury...the woman in front of me orders a turkey sandwich and gets it for free becuase they made too much for a party platter to go. I'm glad they didn't waste...but I was kicking myself for not ordering Turkey...^&**( it! Have a great weekend talk to you in the morning.

No comments: